- עזות in general, is a negative middah and is the opposite of בושה.
- A ביישן is forgiving and compassionate.
- Someone with עזות doesn’t feel בושה around others.
- Someone with עזות is comfortable with opposing others.
- Someone with עזות will do all bad things, without feeling any remorse.
- People don’t enjoy the company of someone who has עזות
- עזות brings a person to fighting, hatred, and jealousy.
- Someone with עזות denies the Oneness of Hashem.
- Someone with עזות doesn’t show proper respect to those who are more important or older than them.
- Someone who is עז, is called a רשע.
- Someone with עזות can do many bad things, without recognizing that they do bad things, and will in fact think that they are a צדיק.
- This makes someone with עזות very far from doing תשובה.
- A זונה possesses the מדה of עזות.
- Someone with עזות will come to embarrass their friends, the poor, and their teachers.
- Someone with עזות won’t listen to rebuke.
- עזות can be a very good middah when used to do the right thing, and not care what the רשעים say or think about them.
- One needs עזות overall, not to go along with the רשעים in any way shape or form.
- עזות gives a person the courage to ask questions to their teachers.
- עזות give a person the strength to rebuke others when there is a need.
- עזות is a difficult מדה to properly control, unless one puts in effort into it.
The discussion board is only visible to members. To join, click here.
(If your a member and never the less cannot see the message board, click here to go directly to google groups)